Friday, April 1, 2011

watching paint dry...

It's more exciting than it sounds!!
I'm using some lovely smooth gouache paints on the Gup-A today and am really noticing the difference from the student's acrylics and crappy poster paints I use with the boys. Some of the paint was passed onto me by our lovely neighbour. It used to belong to his his mum so is at least 10 or 15 years old but is still as smooth as silk and it dries really quite fast... lovin it!

Nearly everything I'm using for this Octonauts stuff is recycled, though have bought a few things more for the shape of the packaging than for the contents!

The Gup B was a tartare sauce squeezy bottle. The bottom of the Octopod is a protein-shake tin.

I've started at looking at product packaging very differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment